Sunday, August 23, 2009

PARTY TIME!

Today we had family over to celebrate Noah's 3rd birthday. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day! It was so nice to see everyone and Noah had so much fun. He was so exhausted after the party. He received so many wonderful things and loved every single one of them. He was so cute when he was opening his gifts... he kept saying, "I wanted this for my birthday!"
My Guatemalan Prince... The Berndt Family... yes, Scott and I have Mater and Sally shirts on... yes, we are dorks. Noah wanted to be Lightning and informed us that we were to be Mater and Sally. Meg and Noah Auntie, Auntie Pam, Maria and Angela Meg and Molly- I think I get this picture at every party... these girls love to chat.
Uncle Jimmy and Uncle Doug
Auntie Susie, Jessica, Auntie Cathy, and Stephanie
Jessica and Amanda
Maggie and Ally
Jordan and Joey
Stef and Jami
Kev
Aunt Stef and Johnny
Jeremiah and Jessica
Will
Jami and A.J.
Scott
Brooke
Katie and Amanda
Ryan
Auntie Mary and Auntie B
Adriana
Destiny
Zac
Auntie B, Uncle Brian and Zac
Steph and Noah
Getting ready to make a wish!
Aunt Molly and Uncle Jimmy
Will and Steph
Tyler
Jessica, Olivia, and Aunt Betty
Jason and Nathan
Kate and AbbyGrandpa Don and Grandma Betty
The Gonzales Girls
Uncle Chad and Aunt Cathy
Papa
Timmy and Uncle Chad being silly
Cookie Grandma and Papa
Miss Olivia
A wonderful day in every way. We are so blessed- not only with Noah but with such amazing family and friends.

Love, Barb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved his birthday party! You guys threw an awesome birthday ! And you are right that you couldnt have asked for a better day!!!



Maria:)