Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Another beautiful day...

We couldn't have ordered a nicer day... the weather was perfect and the company was awesome! Noah and I had a lazy morning before we headed over to hang out with Auntie Mary, Ally and Brooke at around 11:00am. Noah loved swimming and having lunch with Ally and Brooke and their friends. I wish I would have gotten a picture of Noah in the big pool with the older kids. He was having a blast in the middle of all the older kids jumping around and splashing. It didn't phase him at all. It was so nice to just relax in the sun and visit.
In the evening, Auntie Lorrie and Kacie stopped by to visit. We ordered pizza and Noah had a blast playing with Kacie. When she left he said, "I love Kacie, I don't want her to leave." He also said, " I want Aunt Lorrie to stay for a week."
I love this picture of Ally and Noah.
He looks so tiny here...
This is the life... enjoying watermelon with Auntie Mary, hanging out on the deck...
Kacie and Noah "clinking" their ice cream... (notice the sweatshirt on Noah again!)...
Loving his Auntie Lorrie...
Tomorrow is our 2nd Forever Family Day! I can't believe it's been two years. In some ways it seems so much longer and in other ways it seems like yesterday!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Wow another fun day!!!






Maria