Today was two years since we traveled to Guatemala to bring Noah home. When I think back to that week I can't help but feel emotional. Sunday, August 12, 2007 was truly the best day of my life. I remember how nervous and excited we were that morning waiting for his fostermom to bring him to the Marriott. I remember feeling so blessed that God chose us to be this amazing little guys parents. Noah has definitely kept us on our toes over the past two years and we wouldn't have it any other way. He has brought more joy into our lives than we could have ever anticipated.
Today we headed to Navy Pier for the day. We had an amazing day together and just really enjoyed being together. When Noah woke up from his nap this afternoon the very first thing he said to me was, "Mom, how is your family day going?"-- Great, my son... couldn't have been better!
What a wonderful day. Noah fell asleep on the way home. He was so exhausted-- but so happy all day.
Thanks everyone for all the phone calls and e-mails! We had a great family day!
Love,
Barb
1 comment:
Noah is soooooooooo cute!!!!!!
Maria
Post a Comment