Friday, December 12, 2008

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've posted... I thought I'd be better at this. Seems there's just never enough time in the day. My boys are asleep so I thought I'd upload a few pics and do a quick post. Things here are good. I only have one more week of work before I'm off for two weeks for Winter Break. I go part-time in January and I'm excited about being able to be home more with Noah. He's growing up so fast! One of my favorite things to do is just listen to him talk and sing. I just love hearing him. Is that weird? Lately, his favorite songs to sing are Frosty and Santa Claus is Coming to Town. He is so funny when he sings them... I really have to try to get it on tape and post it here. He's very excited about Christmas... he talks about Santa coming and bringing him Henry (from Thomas) and he tells us that Santa is watching-- he actually likes to tell us that Santa is watching US when we make him mad by telling him "no" about something. We had a really nice Thanksgiving... we started out at my sister and brother in-laws (Susie and John) home. I felt like we were in a Norman Rockwell painting. It was so wonderful-- all the kids got along great, it was great visiting, and of course, the food was amazing. My sister, Cathy, gets better and better at making my mom's stuffing every year. The nieces and nephews were all commenting on how much she looked like my mom with the dish towel thrown over her shoulder getting all the food out. After Susie and John's, we went to Scott's parents home. It was nice to see everyone. Grandma Betty and Don weren't there this year- they were definitely missed. Grandma had been in the hospital and is rehabbing now at home. We're saying our prayers that she will regain her strength and begin to feel better. Let's see, what else is going on... today is my friend Jami's birthday, Wednesday, the 10th, was my nephew, Tyler's birthday, and Sunday, the 7th, was my niece, Katie's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF YOU! We love you! Sunday is mine and Scott's 11th anniversary. I can't believe it! No idea where the eleven years have gone... they flew by. Ok... it's time for me to hit the hay... I will post more this weekend- hopefully with a video of Noah singing for you!
My boys on Thanksgiving- aren't they adorable?
Fake smile to get me off his back. Noah hanging with his buddy, Jim Gill, at the concert he did for LADSE. Noah had a blast singing and dancing. Pretending to go to sleep- his idea, not ours. He's too funny. Such a goofball. Just looking cute while mom tries to get a good picture for the Christmas card.
CHEESE!
Blowing kisses- my little love bug. My heart is so full.
Such a sweetheart.
Love,
Barb

No comments: