Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Blessed...

The shopping is done, the presents are all wrapped, Scott and I got to actually watch half of our favorite Christmas movie (It's a Wonderful Life), and my boys are both sleeping peacefully... what more could I ask for??? This is a picture of Noah one year ago (12/24/07)... I don't know where the time has gone. It's impossible to put into words the joy this little boy has brought into our lives. Scott and I look at him and wonder... what did we do to deserve such a blessing? Scott commented the other day that sometimes he still can't believe that Noah is here... I feel that way sometimes too. My heart feels so full. God has been so good to us. Tonight, we will be going to my sister and brother in-laws house to celebrate with my family. I can't wait. Santa arrives at 7:00pm and I can't wait to see Noah's face. He thinks Santa is pretty cool this year- so it should be fun. (Unlike last year- he wasn't digging the big guy too much) On Christmas Day we will open presents here, go to open presents with Scott's parents and his brother, Nick, then we'll go to Scott's Aunt Barbara's for dinner and then possibly to Grandma Betty and Don's for dessert. A lot of running around, but thankfully no one lives too far. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to everyone.

1 comment:

Ruthanne said...

So true about feeling blessed and not believing where the time has gone.