Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!  We had a pretty low key day here.  Noah has been sick since Friday afternoon :-(
No fever today and he's definitely feeling better but we felt it best that he just relax today since he has a very busy week coming up.  He was so excited to give me the present that he made for me at school.  I LOVE it!! 

On the back of each flower was something he could give me or that we could do together.  I had fun handing him different flowers throughout the day to collect all my presents!


The card

He drew money, a heart and my cell phone in my purse.
He also got me this card. So sweet!



I was also treated to a breakfast of chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. It was delish!  Noah came into my room with a dish towel over his arm to ask me what I would like to drink with my breakfast.  So cute.  Love this boy so stinkin much I can't stand it!
My sick boy :-(
I remember a while back Noah said to me, "I named you mom."  Yep, he did. What a blessing!

No comments: