It's no secret that I've been horrible at blogging this past year. I'm going to be better. I loved blogging and since I've been away from it I feel as if I've been forgetting to acknowledge the many blessings in my life. I feel as if I've been bogged (is that a word?) down with this stay at home mom gig and I haven't been paying attention to the fun stuff. Please understand, I feel incredibly grateful to my amazing husband for being able to stay home, but it has been much more difficult to get used to than I anticipated. Blogging helps me to focus on the wonderfulness that is Noah instead of the times when he can be quite challenging. Oh, I'll still write about that... because, let's face it- he HAS been quite a challenge lately. Lots of smart mouthing going on (at times he's like 5 going on 15, really.), very emotional, lots of adoption questions. Sometimes it's hard to sort through what is adoption related and what is him just being a stinker. We're working on it. We'll get there. Patience is not and never has been my best virtue... I've been praying a lot about this :-) ... because I sure have needed it lately. So anyway, blah, blah blah... I'm going to be playing "catch up" with my posts from the past year or so, so don't be surprised if you see some dated from last summer. I know all three or four of you really only read this blog to see the pics of Noah. So here are a few recent ones.
Be back SOON!



No comments:
Post a Comment