Thursday, November 25, 2010

So much, so many to be thankful for...

I have the best family. I have amazing friends. I have a husband who is everything and more than a girl could ever ask for in someone to spend the rest of their life with. I have an incredible son who makes me laugh every day and who has filled my heart with more love than I ever thought possible. Given all that (which really is EVERYTHING), the last four months have been ... difficult. I have a lot of thinking to do and some big decisions to make.... but that's a whole separate post. Today... being with my family, was just what I needed... it always goes by too fast though. The kids all got along great and had a blast. Uncle Mark and Scott got a football game going and it was so fun to watch all the kids in action. It felt perfect and exactly what I want for Noah.

Uncle Johnny and Jeremiah Sue, Alex and Andrew-so happy to have them back from AZ. Willie and Oma
Chad and Tyler
Jessica helping Noah put together Ramone's paint shop.
Mackenzie and Sarah
Mackenzie, Sarah, and Adriana
Uncle Mark
Six of the nine of us...
Lorrie and Willie
Alex, Andrew, Jordan, Tyler, Kevin, Timmy, Noah and Jeremiah
My guy
Jeremiah
Jordan
So handsome...
Briana and Sarah... so happy that they could make it in from AZ. We've missed them!
Aunt Kimmy with her girls... good looking family!!
Me and my Meg.
Amanda and Uncle Scott
Scott and his boy.
Oma and Amanda
Jessica and her handsome boy.
Willie saying the prayer.
Destiny, Kacie, Sarah and Adriana
Willie and his mama
Timmy, Chad, and Bill
Bill, Grandma Keeley and Billy
John and Susie
Susie and Jean
Kim and Johnny
The girls did such a great job of cleaning up.
Kevin and Timmy
Mackenzie, Sarah, Noah, Kacie, and Destiny
Cathy, Jeremiah, and Noah
Scott and Noah
I had to take this picture... it is Amanda's boyfriend, Greg, helping clean up. My sister, Lorrie, thought it was her son and handed him the drain from the sink to empty, and Greg didn't miss a beat. Really like this guy.
Mark with his boys.
Amanda and Greg... very impressed with this young man. He's a senior in high school and carries himself so well.
Willie, Briana and Amanda
The big game...
Noah with his Uncle Johnny
Chad and Cathy
In the evening, we went to Scott's parents house for another delicious dinner. The kids got to make gingerbread houses and play bingo. The picture above is Nathan... Scott's cousin's son.
Noah and Johnny...
Olivia
Joey
Uncle Bob
Joey
Can't believe that Christmas is only a month away... looking forward to more family time.
Noah watched the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving show and wanted to act out a part of it...

No comments: