Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Greatest Show on Earth!

We had a last minute invite to the circus and we jumped at the chance to hang out with Briana, Sarah, Uncle Johnny and Aunt Kimmy again. Uncle Johnny and Aunt Kimmy bought Noah cotton candy... it was his first time trying it and the look on his face was priceless. I wish I would have had my camera. Let me rephrase that... I wish I would have had my camera ready, I always have my camera.
Two clowns...
Two ringmasters...
We spent the first part of the day relaxing and putting up Christmas decorations. A great day! Noah did not want to say goodbye to Uncle Johnny, Aunt Kimmy, Bri and Sarah. He thinks that if he doesn't say goodbye they won't leave. He made them promise to spend the night when they come in for Christmas... they did, which made him very happy.

No comments: