Today we met Maria and Pam for breakfast at Blueberry Hill... definitely a great way to start a Saturday. After breakfast we walked for a little bit in downtown LaGrange and then hit Target for a few things before heading to the library.
Making some wishes... Noah wished for rollerskates and to be able to fly.
I love that he loves the library and books so much... I hope he always does.
Noah has been asking to do some Halloween crafts, so after nap we went to Michael's to pick out a few. After Maria's games, she and Pam came over... Noah was so happy (so was I).
Concentrating on painting his haunted house...
The finished product...
We also made spiders...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I had sucha a great time with you guys! I love you guys so much!
1 comment:
I had sucha a great time with you guys! I love you guys so much!
Post a Comment