Sunday, October 17, 2010

LEAVES!

On Sunday, we raked leaves. Raking leaves is really only fun the first 1/2 hour, the first time of the season. I know I've said it before on this blog, but Noah really is a hard worker. He was such a great helper, even after he had fun jumping in the piles of leaves.
Working hard...
He was so exhausted after raking leaves he decided to rest for a bit on his slide...
and fell asleep early while chillin with dad.
While it was a fun weekend, it was also challenging. Noah was in rare form yesterday and I definitely wasn't going to be nominated for the "Mother of the Year" award. At one point I said to him, "Noah, can you just stop moving for 5 seconds?!" and he looked at me, put his hands at his side and counted to five. Unbelievable this kid. Another time while Scott was telling him something he said to him, "I'm confused. That means I don't know what you're talking about." He also told Scott after getting into trouble, "Tell your wife what I did wrong." and yesterday he said to me after behaving horribly in Target, "Mom, are we going to the other store?" Me: "No." Noah: "Why not?" Me: "Because." Noah: "Because isn't a reason." Me: "Because your behavior in the last store was horrible." Noah: "Well... that's a reason."
Deep breath...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hes ahhh... idk what even to say, u gotta love hime though

Anonymous said...

hes ahhh... idk what even to say, u gotta love hime though

Anonymous said...

hes ahhh... idk what even to say, u gotta love hime though