Sunday, September 26, 2010

Apple picking

Today we started out early and trekked out to Maple Park, IL to go to the Kuiper Family Farm to go apple picking. I LOVED it! I think it might be one of my new favorite fall activities. We will definitely be making this a new tradition. It was the first time apple picking for all three of us.
My two boys
Noah thought it was very cool that he got to sit on a tractor.
Noah was watching a little girl who was making funny faces... I love the expression on his face.
On the hayride out to the orchard
Picking the best ones....
Getting a lift from dad
Heading over to the bakery for some yummy donuts!
I love days like today... just hanging with my boys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Apple Picking!


Maria

Ruthanne said...

looks like you guys had a great time! What a fun fall family tradition.

Noah's coat is super cute...it's going to look adorable on Daniel next fall. ;)