Monday, February 8, 2010

Girl's Night!

Saturday night, we had our first (hopefully of many) girl's night with the older nieces- Steph, Jess, and Meg. Our niece, Stephanie, hosted and it was so nice to just be able to visit!! I had such a good time and can't wait until the next one. I'm so mad that I didn't take more pictures! I guess I was too busy chatting!
Steph and Jess realized that they both got very similar tattoos... I think I'm ready for my next one!
Steph with her roommate, Julie. Thanks for having us over guys! Lauren, Julie, Steph, and Jill... some of Steph's friends! Meg, Steph, and Jessica Susie and Mary
Party animal... in her defense, it was almost 1:00am- which is pretty late for most of us!
Cathy and Molly were there too... Lorrie wasn't feeling
well : (
Next time I plan to take a ton of pictures!

No comments: