Today was Dad's Morning at Noah's preschool. The theme was Dinosaurs and my guys had a ton of fun. I can't wait for Mom's Morning!
My guys all ready to go...
The top one is Scott's... just kidding!
This one is a keeper...
Prior to Dad's Morning, they did a whole unit at school on dinosaurs. Noah learned so much. He can tell you what extinct means, what a paleontolgist is and some other fun facts about dinosaurs. I'm really liking Noah's preschool. Lots of learning through play, which is what I wanted for him. He's not always thrilled to go in the morning but when I pick him up it always seems like he had a good time. I think the fact that he's not always thrilled to go is more a matter of him not being a morning person than him not liking it. His teachers are very kind, patient and really seem to know kids and child development. If Noah stays at the same place for preschool next year, he'll be going FOUR days a week. He's growing up so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment