Today we said good bye to Noah's sippy cups... not a big milestone, but I'm glad they are gone! Noah asked if he could save one of his Thomas ones to use in the front room when we have treats... of course, I said yes.
My boy is getting so grown up... I'm not liking it one little bit.
Today we also went to the choo-choo train restaurant... the one on Lemont and 75th in Downers Grove. They have really good food! Noah had some ice cream and got a brain freeze....
...no worries though, Aunt Stefanie taught him just what to do if this ever happened!
Look how red my boys cheeks are... he has really sensitive skin. I also think he might have some allergies to some fruits and/or vegetables. Up until very recently, he was only drinking milk or water and maybe apple juice or a juice box at a party. The other day we bought that V-8 fusion juice to try something new and his ears and cheeks turned bright red and he was very itchy. An oatmeal bath and some vaseline and lotion helped... but it made this mommy a little nervous. No breathing issues... thank goodness! We're going to keep close track to see if we can narrow it down to see what it might be.
No comments:
Post a Comment