Sunday, October 11, 2009

Our weekend...

We had a nice, relaxing weekend over here.
On Saturday, we slept in and then met Pam and Maria for lunch. I was able to get some cleaning done and put out some fall decorations during nap time. I am always so happy when the house is clean, the laundry is done and everything is in its place. I definitely think I suffer a little bit from OCD.
Noah and Maria... such cute kids!
Our friends, Molly and James, bought Noah a James lego set for his birthday... he absolutely loves them. We bought him a Thomas set to go along with it which made for one happy little guy.
Today, we went to our nephew, Joey's football game. Joey's team is the Eagles and I may be a little biased but I think Joey is the best one on the team (he's definitely the cutest)!
Noah pretty much spent the game chasing Johnny around. Johnny taught Noah how to tackle and that's all he wanted to do... even when Johnny didn't have the ball. Lots of grass stains... and one very tired little boy.
Quick picture before the game...
Johnny giving Noah some pointers...we kept seeing these two looking like they were discussing something.... When we got home Noah kept acting out the "plays" that Johnny was teaching him... it was hilarious. He said that he was doing his "football plays". Cousins are sooo cool!!
Joey getting ready for a play... Pretty much Noah's day...
#81- seriously, isn't he gorgeous???
Proud mama with her football player...
Getting a hug from Gram after the game...
Joey with Grandpa and Grandma...
Joey with his dad...
Joey and Noah...
The three boys...
That's it... a very nice weekend!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hey Auntie Barb,
I had such a good time at lunch!!!


Love,
Maria