Saturday, October 24, 2009

Leaves and Jack 'O Lanterns...

Today was a busy but very fun day! After we went to the soccer game we headed home to hopefully take a nap... well, Noah did sleep on the way home but didn't stay asleep once we got home. We spent the rest of the afternoon/evening playing trains, doing puzzles, playing soccer, raking leaves, carving the pumpkin, eating the pumpkin seeds, and watching a movie. Whew! Busy busy...
Noah had fun helping dad rake the leaves... he really is a hard worker. I love that.
We were a little bummed that they were too wet to jump in... but he still had fun.
Consulting with dad on the best way to proceed with this project...
Digging right in... he wasn't too thrilled with this step.
He enjoyed this step... eating the baked pumpkin seeds...
The finished project... not too shabby.
Spooky...
So proud.... he kept saying, "I picked the best one in the pumpkin patch, right mom?"
Not too crazy about the pumpkin guts...

A little mixed up with his pumpkin songs...

I'm tired... going to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is sooo cute I love the videos!~!!!!!


Maria