Sunday, September 20, 2009

GO LORAS! GO UNCLE NICK!

What a great weekend! Wish it didn't go by so fast! On Friday night we went to my brother in-law's soccer game at Wheaton College. It was great to see him- I just wish we could have hung out with him for a while. Noah had a great time seeing his cousins- Meg, Joey and Johnny.
My handsome guy...
Aunt Betty and Meg Weird picture of Nick after the game...
Noah with his Meg... he couldn't wait for her to watch him on Saturday night!
The Berndt grandkids... Meg, Joey, Johnny, and Noah
Johnny racing...
Joey racing... he's very fast... and yes, that's Noah behind him... he will follow Joey anywhere.
Here he is imitating Joey taking a break.
Uncle Nick with his niece and nephews...
On Sunday, we went to Uncle Nick's game at Elmhurst College... here's Noah in his Loras gear...
Some pics of Uncle Nick...
#4- Uncle Nick
Sad the weekend is over. On Saturday night I went out with Susie, Cathy, Lorrie, Mary and Pam. We went to dinner at Fuego and then to see "Girls Night Out" in Arlington Heights. We had so much fun. I can't remember the last time I laughed like that. Noah stayed with Meg and had a great time too. Scott played in the St. Joe's alumni game with his brother Jeff. I think there is some soreness from trying to keep up with the young guys. Uncle Jeff was definitely walking a little more slowly today. I can't wait until Noah is playing in actual games.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im glad you had fun at the girls night out!!!!




Maria