So proud!
Noah also had his three year check-up on Monday. Once again, I don't want to brag (but I'm going to) the doctor said he is perfect. I'm sure she doesn't say that to all her patients, right?? According to her charts he is in the 75th percentile for both height and weight. He counted for her and answered all her questions. She was very happy that she hadn't seen him since his 2 year check up. He's had a very healthy year. He really likes this doctor (thanks Stef for the referral!) and so do we. No shots this time... she does recommend that we bring him back at the end of September for the flu shot now that he is in school. Other than that he doesn't need to go back until he's four. Yeah!! I do have to make a note here... three is much more difficult than two. I was talking to my sister in-law Stef about this and she agrees. It should be called terrible three's instead of terrible two's. Noah challenges us much more now than during his "two's" period. He is also much more stubborn and strong willed. Here I was, thinking that I skated through two... and feeling pretty good about it. Silly, silly, Barb. On the other hand, he is just so much FUN!! He cracks us up every day and is quite the character!! We are one lucky mommy and daddy!!
2 comments:
Hey Auntie Barb,
I can't belive that he is in pre- school!!!
MARIA
Hey Auntie Barb,
Wow he is such a big boy!!!
Maria
Post a Comment