The fun times began on Wednesday evening around here...
On Wednesday, I went to Maria's talent show. She did a dance routine with two of her friends to Jailhouse Rock. They did such a great job! Maria is such a trooper... she wasn't feeling well but she didn't want to let her friends down so she bit the bullet and the show went on!

Dos amigos!
On Thursday, Noah and I went to the park for a picnic and to play. We had such a fun and relaxing day. It was a little windy- but the sun was shining and that's all we needed to head out the door!
On Friday, we went to visit some friends at Havlicek School where I used to work. We had a nice time and Noah loved checking the place out. It was such a grey, gloomy and rainy day but it was definitely brightened up by seeing old friends (Ok- not OLD friends, friends I have known for a long time)!On Saturday, Noah had soccer and then we went to fly kites! What a great day. Scott and I also got to go on a date while his parents watched Noah.

Our sweaty boy taking a water break.

I think we have a class clown on our hands... not sure what he was doing here. He's such a goofball.

Finding a good spot to fly our kites...

first the spiderman kite...

...pretty good job for a first timer!

Trying again...

....and again....

... he did it!

... and it's down...

...and up again.

Daddy helping him get it to go higher.

This is much harder than it looks!

I think Scott had as much fun as Noah!

Lightening and Sally!
Noah had a really fun time with Papa and Grandma Cookie... I'll let him tell you about it. He's quite the character.
Hope your weekend was great too!
Love,
Barb
1 comment:
Hey,
I love the video!!,
Old papa and new grandma. that's a keeper!!
Love,
Maria
Post a Comment