Monday, May 11, 2009

Our Mother's Day Weekend...

Another busy weekend (with such a big family- is there anything else??)! On Saturday, Scott, Noah and I went to see Thomas Live!. Noah absolutely loved it. He got a little upset everytime Thomas left the stage. It was cute- a little long, but cute. After the show we headed home for naptime- Noah was exhausted.

In his new Thomas engineer hat. He usually doesn't like hats- but he will wear this one and his Cars one. A very goofy smile- almost looks like he's crying (he wasn't).
Saturday night was Prom night for Palatine High School. My niece, Amanda, and my nephew, Willie, went. I got to go take pictures of Amanda- Lorrie went to take pictures of Willie. Willie is a Junior and Amanda is a sophomore. I don't have any pictures of Willie yet (he looked so handsome). I will post them as soon as I get them.
Miss Amanda- looking beautiful, as always!
Amanda and her date, Joe.
On Sunday, we went to Scott's Aunt Barbara's for brunch, to the cemetery, and then to dinner. It was a really nice day. Scott and Noah got me some frames that I have been wanting for my wall, some candy and another frame with pics of Noah in it. Scott also got hundreds of pictures printed for me that have been on my computer- so that I can finally put them in albums.
Grandma Betty- a true matriarch!
Scott and his mama!
A rare picture of the three of us!
Papa, Scott and Noah- three generations of Berndt men.
Today (Monday), Noah and I went to the zoo. Noah has been asking to see the dinosaurs again. It's great having a membership- you can go and not feel like you have to stay the whole day. We stayed for about an hour and a half and then went to the park for a picnic and to play! He was worn out and took a three hour nap!
Love,
Barb

No comments: