Friday, February 27, 2009

"I want to go to Auntie B's!"

On Thursday after work, I picked Noah up and we headed out to Downers Grove to go to meet Noah's Auntie B to see Zac's volleyball game. Noah has been asking to go see Auntie B, Uncle Brian, Zac, Ryan and A.J. for the past week. He has so much fun with them. I kind of feel sorry for A.J. because all Noah wants to do is follow him around and imitate EVERYTHING he does. Zac is in 7th grade and his team won their game! He started and played great. He's a great athlete and such a nice young man. Congrats on the win, Zac!
Such a big boy! Running down the hallway at Zac's school. Usually it was Noah running after A.J.
Noah with A.J. and Auntie B.
The ragamuffins!
Noah with Ryan... Ryan had Noah laughing so hard. Ryan is amazing with little kids and they love him too.
Zac... so handsome.

No comments: