Saturday, February 7, 2009

Disney on Ice and Seusical the Musical!

Last Saturday Scott and I took Noah to see Disney on Ice. He absolutely loved the first half- which was Cars and Lion King. The second half was all Tinkerbell and while he watched the whole thing- he kept asking when Lightning was coming back. It was a really good show- but I'm not sure we'll go again.
Taking a break from eating his hotdog to say "Cheese" for dad. This is pretty much what he looked like the entire first half of the show- he couldn't take his eyes off of the stage.
This past Thursday, my sister, Lorrie, invited me and Noah to see Seusical the Musical at Palatine High School. The show and the company were excellent! Thank you for a great evening Filians- we always love hanging out with you. Dinner was delicious. Here's the gang after the show. My niece, Amanda, didn't get to sit with us... she's involved with this program where reg ed students are matched with a student with a disability and they spend time together doing different things several times a month. She attended the play with her "buddy". It's such a great program and I'm so proud of her for being a part of it. It's always fun to see Noah around my sister's kids... she has six and sometimes he seems a little overwhelmed with the busyness and volume- yet, he gets over it quickly and talks about our visits for days afterwards. He loves to imitate everything Kevin does- and I think Kevin loves to make him do and say some silly things! I'm so happy he has so many cousins to love and play with- especially with him being an only child. Take care! Love, Barb

1 comment:

Jessica Rotstein said...

He talked a lot about that at Aunties