Sunday, January 11, 2009

Part-time, Play groups and new friends...

This was my first week back to work after break. I'm working part-time now. I've been nervous about it... but I think it's going to be good. Once I get my schedule at work sorted out I think I'll feel much better about things. I love being able to spend more time with Noah. He's just so much fun. This Friday I had the day off so we met some friends at the LaGrange Rec Center for their Toddler Playtime Open Gym. It was cute and the kids seemed to enjoy running around and trying out the different toys. Afterwards we went to lunch at Noodles & Company- quite an experience with one one year old, two two year olds, and a three year old. Noah and I then stopped off at my work... Noah loved putting on a show for everyone, running around the West Commons and getting a treat from Miss Lynn. On Saturday, Noah and I met some new friends at the train restaurant in downtown Downers Grove. Ruthanne brought her adorable son, Andrew, home from Guatemala in September 2007. She also works at Ladse... small world. I didn't take many pictures at the restaurant... but Ruthanne got some cutes ones! Andrew is a little smarty pants and quite the daredevil. They were so much fun to watch together... I hope there will be lots of play dates in their futures. Andrew turns 2 tomorrow-- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANDREW!
Noah walking down the rollercoaser. Brianna, Johnny, Ella, and Noah So cute! Brianna just looking cute... she's a little bit of a hambone- which I love because Noah is always running from the camera.
Miss Ella... she's a little peanut, but she didn't let that stop her from keeping up with the big kids.
Noah taking a water break.
Johnny giving the roller coaster a try. This ride was a hit with the kids.
This is the one shot I got of Andrew and Noah- pathetic, I know. Ruthanne got some cute ones... she's at http://thefochtfamily.blogspot.com/
Ruthanne took this one--Thanks! We had fun hanging out with you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noah is adorable!!! Yes, I remember meeting you at the Embassy and thinking what a small world it is. So glad you made a comment on our blog. :)

Lori

Ruthanne said...

We had a great time meeting you guys too. The rec center looks like fun. We might have to check that out this summer.