Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

(Party animals)
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! HOPE THE YEAR AHEAD IS FILLED WITH HEALTH AND HAPPINESS (WEALTH WOULDN'T HURT EITHER)!
New Year's Eve is Scott's brother, Nick's birthday- he turned 21! We spent the evening at my in-laws and had a nice time visiting. Noah had a blast playing with his cousins, Joey & Johnny, and playing Ring Around the Rosey with his Aunt Stefanie (I wish I would have gotten a picture of that). Noah loves to follow Joey around and imitate him. Joey is very patient with him and loves to teach Noah new things. He had taken a four hour nap that day- so he had no trouble at all making it to the new year. We were hoping that he would sleep in today- no such luck- he was up at 7:30am. He did take another four hour nap again today- I think he was still exhausted from yesterday. Here's some pics from the evening...
Scott and Nick The Berndt family- minus Megan:( Mom and Dad B and their baby boy. The birthday boy and his nephews- Noah, Johnny, and Joey- they love their Uncle Nick!
21!! Unbelievable!
A birthday message for Uncle Nick- mostly from Joey- with Johnny and Noah providing a little bit of back up.

1 comment:

The Gonzales Girls said...

Dear Noah,
I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much you are the cutest little boy Ihave ever met!
Love,
Maria (chicken nuggets)ha ha ha