Can't believe the weekend is over already! I really don't like Sunday evenings. My job is fine, but I'll be honest- I'd much rather be a stay at home mom! We had a really nice weekend... on Friday after I picked Noah up from daycare we went to Scott's grandma's house so that she and grandpa Don could see Noah in his costume. After we left there, we grabbed a quick sandwich and then made our rounds trick or treating. Noah seemed to get it this year and was enjoying getting lots of candy and treats. Miss Rena (a very good friend of Scott's mom) gave him this cool light up ghost that he loves! Grandma Cookie and Papa gave him a Thomas book and Sir Handel- which he went to bed with that night! Aunt Kimmy, Uncle Johnny, Bri and Sarah gave him a cool Frankenstein backpack FILLED with toys and treats! Plus he received treat bags from Auntie Pam, Maria and Angela, and Auntie Mary, Uncle Doug, Scott, Ally and Brooke! Grandma Betty and Grandpa Don gave him a whole box of his favorite cookies... Can you say spoiled?? On Saturday, Noah and I hung out most of the day-- playing with his new trains and starring in our version of a band (there's a garage band by our house and every time Noah hears them he runs to get his guitar--- I'm usually on drums!). He's so adorable! Noah is napping right now- he'll probably be up in a few minutes. We spent most of the day playing outside, riding his bike, climbing trees, raking leaves, jumping in leaves, raking them again and picking them up. He was exhausted but really happy. On the way home from lunch, he's jabbering away in his car seat and we hear him say, "Noah happy. Mama and Dada happy." Such a sweetie! Anyway, that was our weekend. I did get my floors scrubbed... so that made me happy. Here are a bunch of pics... enjoy and have a great week.
Love,
Barb
This is my brother, Johnny, his wife, Kim and his gorgeous daughters- Briana and Sarah.
Noah trick or treating with Auntie and the gang. My camera's battery went out after this picture.. so I'm hoping Pam and Karen got some that they will share with me of the gang.
Great Grandma Betty and my little zebra.
Great Grandpa Don and Noah trying to escape.
Ally- I mean Minnie Mouse!
This is Kacie holding her award winning poster! She did such a great job!
My sister, Lorrie, and her hubby, Willie- they were the hosts of the party that many of the next pics were taken at!
Amanda- just looking cute- she didn't dress up:(
Destiny- isn't she so pretty???
We even had a storm trooper straight from Star Wars at our party!
no... just Timmy!
Scarey biker dude!
Nope, just handsome Tyler!
Meg... dressed as a Palatine fan... I don't think that counts as a costume though!
Marty the Zebra from Madagascar... he can't wait to see Madagascar 2-- he keeps talking about seeing the "new one" at the "big show".












1 comment:
Auntie Barb,
Your family is so cute(exspecialy Noah). Have fun at the big show!
Love,Maria
Post a Comment