Thursday, July 14, 2011

Another jam-packed day in Hayward!

Today we hit the Wilderness Walk, had lunch in town, thoroughly enjoyed ice cream floats for dinner, took lots of pictures around the resort, and went to the lodge for a little bit. Whew! 

Love his face in this one... he was feeding the fish.














Waiting patiently for his root beer float.










Is my nose really this big??? Wow!







Grandma and Grandpa's cottage.

Our cottage

Olivia

Jess with the guy's fish.

Probably the best the fishing has been since I've been going up to Hayward.

Jess and Jared


These two couldn't decide if they wanted to get along or not :- (

Grandma with her grandsons.


Joey playing "Ghost in the Graveyard".

Noah's turn to count... I loved watching him play a game that I loved playing as a child.

Kate and her boyfriend, Jeff

Josh, Caleb, Stef, Aunt Betty, Kate, Abby, and Jeff at the Lodge.


Kate, Josh, Abby, and Caleb

Kate and her mama

Jeff and Stef

Jeff, Nick and Scott

Well, I guess I made up for only taking two pictures yesterday! Can't believe tomorrow is our last day!



No comments: