Since I'm so far behind on blogging, here's a quick post to wrap up February. On President's Day, we met some of our favorite people at McDonald's for an early lunch. It was nice... the kids played while the grown-ups chatted.
We bought a bunch of apples and some cookies to go with the shakes (we were there a loong time and needed a snack)... the kids did not touch one of the cookies. I actually couldn't believe it. The apples disappeared very quickly. I (unfortunately) took the cookies home and ate most of them during naptime.
Silly kids.
Maria, A.J., Ally, Brooke and Noah
Cutie pie... he looks so little to me in these pics from February. We were able to make it to one of Joey's hockey games... he played great! Afterwards we grabbed some dinner at Fuddrucker's.
Noah with Joey... he LOVES to be with Joey!
With his Papa... he also LOVES to be with his Papa and Grandma Cookie.
Three of the four Berndt grandkids... unfortunately, Johnny wasn't feeling well so he was home with his mommy.
Scott getting creative with his pancakes. Not too shabby.
Visiting daddy at his office...
OK... now I'm only three and a half months behind. I'll get there.
No comments:
Post a Comment