Today was a perfect day. It started out with the Gonzales girls coming over to visit and exchange presents. They brought us a delicious breakfast of cinnamon rolls, blueberry muffins and donuts. We always love having them over and were happy that they could stay for lunch too!
Noah received these very cool glasses that are also a straw... very fun!
Maria also made him a very special Toy Story pillow all by herself. Noah is actually sleeping on it right now as I type this.

Auntie Pam, Angela, and Maria gave Noah some
Scooby Doo wash clothes... he loved them and spent a good 1/2 hour washing walls and wiping down the furniture. He's definitely my son.

Noah with the Gonzales Girls.

All ready to go to Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Molly's house to celebrate with the
Marek side of the family.

Scott and I had these shirts made for all the adults and older kids- they were a hit.

What a motley crew...

Lorrie, Molly, Katie, and Megan

Mary and Jessica

Noah and Jeremiah looking for Santa...

Jeff and Stephanie

Grandpa Jim and Grandma Jan

Noah hanging with the big kids...

Noah cheering Jeremiah on while he plays a game...

Amanda and Sarah
Bri with her grandma and grandpa
Ok... I feel like this picture needs an explanation because I look like I had too much to drink... what was really happening was that we were laughing because we were both trying to not have a double chin for the picture. Lorrie said you had to tilt your head up and I said you had to tilt your chin down... I think I was right.

Chad and Adriana

Will and Molly

Molly, Destiny, Mary, and Cathy

Mark and Jessica

Scott and Noah

John and Jordan

Destiny and Susie

Lorrie and Kacie

Brooke, Destiny, Maggie, Ally, Adriana, and Kacie

Briana and Willie

Katie and Sarah

Willie and Jimmy

Destiny and Timmy

Noah and the big guy.

He received the much coveted
bobble head!

Noah with his very cool "Noah" jersey from the
Filian family.

Willie and Mackenzie

Our hosts... Molly and Jimmy


Being silly with Mackenzie and Maggie

Jeremiah's turn!

Willie and Lorrie

Noah, Katie, Jeremiah, Maggie, and Will

Doug and Mary... congrats on the new job Doug- so happy for you!

When we got home Noah put out the Santa key

and the cookies and milk- of course!
We had such an amazing time tonight. We were the last ones to leave. It was just so relaxing and wonderful to see the kids all having such a good time and the adults getting to enjoy each other's company. I didn't want it to end...
No comments:
Post a Comment