The weekend of April 17th- we had three parties! April is a busy month for birthdays in our family (actually, it's not even the busiest- I think August has the most!). Between our two families, we have ten birthdays in April-- which makes for a very busy month. Throw a communion or confirmation in there- even crazier. Here are some pics from our niece, Adriana's communion/confirmation/birthday party!!
Adriana looking cute the day of her communion/confirmation.

Adriana with her parents- my sister, Cathy, and Chad.

Adriana with her family.

Adriana and her grandma

Adriana at her party with Granny and Pa

Adriana and her grandpa

My boy climbing a "mountain" at Adriana's party.

Noah with his cousin, Jeremiah. He loves to "hug" (choke?) Jeremiah. Jeremiah is so patient with him.

Jordan and Jeremiah goofing off.

Timmers and something he caught in the lake at the party. Ugh.

Some of the kids at the craft table making their t-shirts.

John and Susie

Mary and Susie

Molly and Megan

Jessica and Amanda

Mackenzie and Paul

Katie

Destiny and Adriana

Why is Cathy blowing out the candles? It's not like Adriana's ONE! Weirdo. She always has to be helping.
No one can accuse me of not letting my boy get dirty (Lorrie!). He had sand everywhere- but boy did he have fun.
Ok, I'm almost caught up... I am so pathetic. Two more parties and some cute pics of Noah and I'm finally up to date! Have a great week.
Love,
Barb
No comments:
Post a Comment